Restaurant "Candido" - Cozy, genuine and fine food made in Italy.

In the years, during my work as a receptionist in Rome, so many time guests ask me where to find a good restaurant nearby. I always find it diffcult to advice a good restaurant when there is not good restaurant in that area of Rome. I like fine food, especially genuine and authentic, but also exploring new tastes and I think that always need to look around, try and try to find the best.

In this guide of Rome I will recommend only great places where I've been and easily reachable from the center of Rome. So don't worry if you are new in town and do not know how to get there, I always will explain how to get easily into places that I mention from the main sites of Rome.

I like to go to this restaurant at least once a month, often with friends or sometimes with my girlfriend ever to make for good. I can taste here dishes truly unique with essential ingredients perfectly combined. Meat and cheese are specials here, products of natural Italian farms.In this restaurant taste everything Italian, fresh ingredients and authentics,that will leaves a pleasant memory on your palate. Also pizza and the homemade cakes are something of special here. You can find a wide selection of wines to accompany your choices and professional waiters can recommend the best choice according to your needs. The environment is clean and refined, you feel at your ease and the staff is friendly, many of the show businnes come to eat here because it is located near TV studios and because they know how to eat well.















The beautiful thing are prices, affordable as most of the restaurants for tourists are in Rome, but the quality is much higher.
I can suggest some food as: Pasta ai 4 Formaggi, Amatriciana, Bruschette al Lardo, Filetto all'Aceto Balsamico or Pizza Capricciosa, but whatever you choose will be a good choice.

The restaurant is located in Viale Angelico 275, in the area of Prati, 5 minutes from St. Peter's church. From metro stop Ottaviano take bus 32 towards the Olympic Stadium 5 minutes and you're there, or by taxy in 3 minutes,
easy and it's worth!!

http://www.ristorantecandido.com/

  © Free Blogger Templates Columnus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP